Boeing Center at Tech Port is dedicated to providing an exciting and memorable guest experience while ensuring the safety and security of all guests. The following guide provides information and policies/rules for attending any Boeing Center at Tech Port. These policies apply to all guests. Guests who violate any of the policies will be escorted by security out of the arena.
Guests that need assistance can contact our Guest Services Department to make accommodations before a show by emailing GuestServices@asmtechport.com.
Boeing Center at Tech Port recognizes the needs of guests with disabilities, as defined by the American Disabilities Act. Boeing Center at Tech Port continues to make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate guests with disabilities. Boeing Center at Tech Port Access Centers are located at our Guest Services locations. Boeing Center at Tech Port is accessible to the disabled community through various structural features and operational services.
We welcome all disabled guests to attend all events and offer the following services below on their behalf.
Boeing Center at Tech Port is located 3331 General Hudnell, San Antonio, TX 78226.
Boeing Center at Tech Port is easily accessible from San Antonio International Airport via the main city highways. From San Antonio International Airport, take U.S. 281 merge onto I-10 East and then merge onto U.S. 90 West. Last, take the General Hudnell Dr. exit toward Port San Antonio/ TX-371 Spur. Travel approximately 2 miles and Boeing Center at Tech Port will be will be on your right at the intersection of General Hudnell Dr and 36th Street.
Additionally, private and charter aircraft can land can land at Port San Antonio's industrial airport at Kelly Field (SKF). Services are provided at a fixed base operator Atlantic Aviation, which is located within a 2-mile drive from Boeing Center at Tech Port. Learn more at https://www.portsanantonio.us/fixed-base-operator
Alcohol Serving and Consumption
Boeing Center at Tech Port and SAVOR have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Boeing Center at Tech Port reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
- All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card. All other forms of Photo Identification are not accepted.
- Boeing Center at Tech Port reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- Boeing Center at Tech Port and its food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
- During events, all alcohol sales will stop 1 hour prior to estimated end time of event.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited in Boeing Center at Tech Port with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities. Service animals are welcome inside the venue but must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other Boeing Center at Tech Port guests and employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.
Assisted Listening Devices
Boeing Center at Tech Port is equipped with a "Listen" assisted listening device (ALD) system. Receivers are available for most events and are provided free of charge with a valid form of identification located at the Box Office.
Boeing Center at Tech Port is a cashless facility.
There are no ATM’s located inside of the facility.
For our guests' convenience, all parking lots, concession stands, bars, and merchandise kiosks accept all major credit cards, including American Express.
Baby Changing Tables
Baby changing tables are located throughout Boeing Center at Tech Port in all Family Restrooms.
Most ticketed and public events will follow a clear bag policy. Please read our clear bag policy below.
Bag policies vary per event. More information on specific events can be found via the event page, or by emailing email@example.com.
- ASM Global Boeing Center at Tech Port will adhere to a clear bag policy for most ticketed and public events.
- Guests are permitted to enter the facility with one clear bag per person that does not exceed 12″ x 12″ x 6″ or a one-gallon clear plastic bag.
- Guests are also permitted one personal item per person such as small purses or clutches that aren’t clear and are no larger than 5″ x 8“.
- Bags not allowed into the Center include:
- Backpack (including clear)
- Binoculars Case
- Camera Case
- Fanny Pack
- Oversized Tote Bag
- Printed Pattern Plastic Bag
- Tinted Plastic Bag
- Guests who have bags larger than this size will be asked to return them to their vehicles. All bags will also be searched for prohibited items at entry before walking through the metal detectors. Necessary diaper bags and medical bags are subject to inspection before entry.
- Boeing Center at Tech Port will not hold or check into Guest Services any bags or personal property of guests. Any bags or items not allowed into the Center will need to be returned to a guest’s vehicle.
- Boeing Center at Tech Port will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items not allowed inside and are left outside unaccounted for by guests.
Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services for further information.
Only Guests with proper credentials and authorization will be allowed backstage. Guests who are found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Boeing Center at Tech Portis a mobile-only ticketed venue. Tickets for Boeing Center at Tech Port events are available online at our exclusive ticket partner etix.com. Digital tickets will be available to purchase from Box Office at Boeing Center at Tech Port 2 hours prior to show.
Cameras/Photography For Ticketed Events
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). However, for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, Go Pro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks,ipads and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted any time. This policy will be strictly enforced, and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
In the rare event that a Boeing Center at Tech Port event is cancelled or postponed, the most up to date information will be available on the specific event page on this website. If you cannot fid the information you need there please email our Guest Services team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For safety and security reasons, event changeovers are not available for public viewing.
For most ticketed events, children 24 months of age and younger do not require a ticket to be admitted into Boeing Center at Tech Port; however, they must sit on an adult's lap and may not occupy a seat. Any child 25 months of age and older will require a ticket to enter the arena and must occupy their ticketed seat only. Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) may have a different age policy. Please see the specific event page or email Guest Services at email@example.com for further information.
Boeing Center at Tech Port does not provide an area to check coats or personal belongings. Boeing Center at Tech Port is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct
Boeing Center at Tech Port is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests are expected to follow the below guidelines and should expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated, or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats. Guests must always possess a valid ticket and/or credential and provide it when requested.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event if they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests will comply with all requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time and are expected to report any incident, concern, or inappropriate behavior to venue personnel as soon as possible.
Boeing Center at Tech Port staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Usher, Security Officer, or Guest Services Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, premium membership holders may also be subject to having their membership revoked and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion Thank you for understanding and adhering to all venue policies and our Guest Code of Conduct.
Compliments, Comments, Concerns
During an event, guests are recommended to express any compliments, comments, or concerns at the Guest Services Center located at the front of the venue on the main floor lobby.
You may contact Guest Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boeing Center at Tech Port offers a wide variety of food and beverage items located in the Provisions Food Hall & Bar for our guests' enjoyment, as well as the concessions stands inside the arena. Concessions from Provisions Food Hall & Bar is subject to availability. Please note that Boeing Center at Tech Port is a cashless venue and only accepts debit and all major credit cards to purchase concessions.
Boeing Center at Tech Port Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our guests. To contact us via e-mail, please send an email to email@example.com. Most e-mails will receive a return reply within 24 hours.
All Guests must always maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs.
- Placing children on shoulders.
- Drunk and disorderly conduct.
- Fighting or challenging others to fight.
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts.
- Interference with or delay of the game/event.
- Violation of Boeing Center at Tech Port's event policies.
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues.
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e., lighters / matches, in the facility bowl.
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission.
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects.
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise.
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others.
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers.
Drop Off Zones / Designated Pick-up Areas
The designated drop off / pick up zone will be located on on the North side of the facility. To Access the drop off zone please enter Van Nostrand Drive off of Billy Mitchell Boulevard. Please see our Parking Lot Map for information on pick-up and drop-off locations.
All guests in attendance are required to always wear a shirt, pants/shorts/skirt and shoes for their own safety. Boeing Center at Tech Port management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
Emergencies / Evacuations
Boeing Center at Tech Port continually works with the local Fire Department, Police Department, and other agencies in the development of specific Emergency Procedures Plans for each event. Boeing Center at Tech Port's goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere by using installed automated security systems and appropriate security operating plans. Trained Guest Services and Security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and employees at Boeing Center at Tech Port. In the case of an emergency, guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
All guests entering the arena are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Boeing Center at Tech Port Security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items. This inspection is for the safety of all our guests attending any event where this security inspection is required. Anyone who refuses to adhere to these inspections will not be allowed access into the facility. No refunds and or exceptions will be given for refusal to adhere to the security inspection.
Electronic cigarettes/Vape Pens are not permitted in Boeing Center at Tech Port at any time.
Trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) personnel are available to assist any guest in need at every Boeing Center at Tech Port event. First Aid offices are located on first floor of the main arena lobby.
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of Boeing Center at Tech Port and/or its tenants. The sampling and distribution of products is prohibited. Partner with us by contacting GuestServices@asmtechport.com
Food and Beverage
Food and beverage is available to guests through our partner "SAVOR".
Guests may not bring outside food and/or beverage items into the Arena, LAN Gaming Center or Convention & Meeting space.
General Admission (GA) Floor
The General Admission area, located on the Floor of the arena, is standing room only and there are no seats. Guests with "GA FLR" or STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets must enter through the designated entrance lanes. Guests wishing to arrive early are not authorized to line-up earlier than 2:00 PM. Doors will open at the same time for all guests. After entering the building, all guests with "GA FLR" or STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets will receive a wristband to access the Floor. No guest will be allowed access without to the GA Floor without both a valid ticket and wristband.
Boeing Center at Tech Port is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Please view our Code of Conduct.
Guest Services Center
The Guest Services Center is located in the main arena lobby and is designed to provide information to guests with questions, concerns, or issues during Boeing Center at Tech Port events. In addition, the Guest Services Center will provide assistance to guests with disabilities as needed.
Guests may contact the nearest Usher or Security Officer if there is a spill or Housekeeping concern during an event.
All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid identification are: Driver's License, Passport, Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card. All other forms of Photo Identification are not accepted.
Guests can connect to the new service by turning on Wi-Fi on their wireless devices and selecting “Tech Port Guest WiFi” from the list of available networks.
Boeing Center at Tech Port reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated Guests causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Laptops & Tables
Laptops, any type of personal computers, and tablets (i.e., iPads, Touchpads, etc.) will not be permitted inside Boeing Center at Tech Port or the LAN Gaming Center
Lost children/guests should be directed to the Guest Services Center located in the main arena lobby. Parents looking for a lost child should contact the nearest Usher or Security Officer. For safety reasons Boeing Center at Tech Port is unable to make in-arena announcements for lost children or guests.
Boeing Center at Tech Port is equipped with a "Listen" assisted listening device (ALD) system. Receivers are available for most events and are provided free of charge with a valid form of identification from the Box Office.
Lost and Found
During an event, guests should visit the Guest Services Center to inquire about lost items. After an event, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the item and the date the item was lost. Boeing Center at Tech Port management assumes no responsibility for items lost at events.
For lost tickets, guests must contact their point of purchase. For stolen tickets, guests should contact local law enforcement first, then their point of purchase.
Boeing Center at Tech Port unfortunately cannot assit with tickets issues unless those tickets were purchased through our official ticketing partner eTix.
For more information, please contact the Boeing Center at Tech Port Box Office.
Meet and Greets
Boeing Center at Tech Port does not process meet and greet requests. Please contact the artist through their website.
Availability of merchandise sales and items will vary based on the event and each individual tour. Please visit the artist or tour website for any information regarding merchandise.
When merchandise is available, it may be purchased with a debit or credit card. Boeing Center at Tech Port is a cashless venue.
Boeing Center at Tech Port has a strict "no re-entry" policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies, must first contact a Guest Services supervisor or manager via the Guest Services Center to make necessary arrangements.
For information regarding the purchase of one of our Premium Seating and Frost Club Membership options please contact email@example.com or see our Premium Seating page for more details.
The below items are prohibited from being brought into the facility at any time. Under no circumstances will a guest be allowed to bring into the facility or check in these items to Guest Services. If a guest has any of the below items is found with any of these items, they must return them to their vehicle or remove items from self-prior to entering.
Boeing Center at Tech Port, its staff, representatives, directors, and operators are not responsible for any lost or stolen items that a guest may leave outside or around the facility that were not allowed to enter.
- Backpacks (clear or non-clear) of any size and all bags larger than 12”x12”x6”. Bags not allowed into the Center & Arena also include: Binoculars Case, Camera Case, Fanny Pack, Oversized Tote Bag, Printed Pattern Plastic Bag, Tinted Plastic Bag.
- Weapons of any kind (guns/knives/pepper spray), any object that can be used to inflict bodily injury or disrupt the event, chemical dispensing devices, noise making devices, 2-way radios.
- Laser pointers, flashlights, handcuffs, fireworks, alcohol, drugs, and/or illegal substances.
- Outside food & beverage, glass bottles, cans, flasks, coolers
- Professional photography equipment (detachable/interchangeable lenses), audio/video recording devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), tripods, monopods (selfie sticks), tablets, laptops, computers, promotional materials.
- Signs/flags/banners/posters larger than 11”x 17”, strollers, skateboards, skates, mobility devices, inflated basketballs, stickers, balloons, markers.
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, or Projectiles
- Skateboards, Segway, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas. Please note that some outdoor events may enforce a modified Cooler/ Ice Chest policy.
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Production Management)
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks that cover a guests entire face, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from Boeing Center at Tech Port Management)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Boeing Center at Tech Port Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
2-way radios will not be permitted.
Guests may not bring audio or video recording devices into the arena. These devices include, but are not limited to, video cameras/camcorders, go-pro devices, ipads, laptops and audio recording devices. Any equipment not conforming to these rules must be removed from the premises.
Restrooms are located in multiple areas of the facility.
Seating capacities vary for every Boeing Center at Tech Port event. For concerts and other special events, the capacity nears 3,200 guests, depending on the set-up of the event.
For safety purposes, all guests entering Boeing Center at Tech Port will be searched through walkthrough metal detectors as well as have their approved bags searched. Boeing Center at Tech Port reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from Boeing Center at Tech Port.
Sign Language Interpreters
Boeing Center at Tech Port is pleased to offer sign language interpretation for guests with hearing impairments. Requests for this service must be received at least 10 business days prior to the event and may be arranged through the Boeing Center at Tech Port Box Office.
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, Boeing Center at Tech Port welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters, and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to the event.
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole.
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension.
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertiser’s signage
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Boeing Center at Tech Port management.
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Boeing Center at Tech Port management.
Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) and the use of smokeless tobacco products is not permitted inside Boeing Center at Tech Port at any time. Additionally, smoking is permitted in designated areas.
Boeing Center at Tech Port is the perfect place to host your corporate meeting, holiday party, social event, convention, product launch and more. Private event space rentals are available in the LAN Gaming Center, Provisions Food Hall & Bar, Conference Center, SAMSAT and arena. Contact our Special Event Sales Department today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and on chairs is strictly prohibited.
To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchases through authorized outlets only.
Only tickets purchased through etix.com are valid and accepted tickets at the venue. Boeing Center at Tech Port is not responsible for fraudulent tickets purchased through resell and other 3rd party sites.
Boeing Center at Tech Port hosts numerous concerts, conferences, award shows, and special events year-round. Due to our event schedule, you must contact our special events department to schedule a tour at email@example.com.
Water/drinking fountains are located throughout Boeing Center at Tech Port.
Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into Boeing Center at Tech Port. Boeing Center at Tech Port does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the arena and may be subject to arrest.
Our Guest Services Center provides complimentary wheelchair escorts to guests with special needs when requested. Escorts are available at any entry point or guests may make advance escort arrangements by contacting Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boeing Center at Tech Port is a mobile only venue and paper tickets are not available unless otherwise arranged via the box office. Therefore tickets must be transferred to your guests throught the eTix.com platform. We do not accept or distribute Will Call tickets from the box office.